Monday, October 08, 2012

001 years

Adel and I celebrated our anniversary in advance!
It's actually tomorrow but since we'll both be busy, we decided to push it earlier.

We wanted it to be a chilled, normal date since we're already planning to save a bit of money for the Halloween festival we'll be going at the end of the month.


Adel and the Herschel bag I had given him hehe.
It's really pretty, I knew he'd love it as soon as I saw it.


And Adel had gotten me Tom Riddle's diary + a tank from topshop! 
Inner geek in me squealed and hugged the shit out of the diary.
Already planning to use it as a sort of photo journal.


We really had no clue where to go so we somehow ended up at the Art Museum.
I also made him some chicken wraps and this was his reaction:


HAHA, kidding, he actually loved it. I don't know why he pulled that face.




I've always wanted to take silly neoprints with him but he would always give excuses. lOl. 
But finally, he gave in! It took me 12 months to convince him....  
( ̄^ ̄)


The stuff I had gotten yesterday. 

Anyway, I had a real good time with my first ever boyfriend. 
I still can't believe it has already been a year, I'm hoping we'll still be together for a very long time.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other