Wednesday, October 03, 2012

LOL ok

I felt really cheesy and romantic that one night and I wanted to watch a movie involving young, naive love. After much thought (3 minutes actually), i remembered my friends talking about this movie called... LOL.


Basically, the film is about two best friends falling in love with each other.





THIS QUOTE that's all over Tumblr is from this movie.

Anyway, The movie was OKAY. Predictable, but i didn't feel like it was a complete waste of my time.

The cast was beautiful, Ashley Green was beautiful as the big bad bitch, the two men were beautiful too.
Except for Miley Cyrus. Lol.

I mean her voice narrating the whole movie kind of spoiled it but..... whatever.

If you've always been dreaming of a cute relationship, go ahead and watch LOL.
And that was your monthly movie review by Rau.

No offense to all you Miley lovers! Just giving my personal opinion.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other