Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I haven't had much of a life recently.....................

The only exciting event that has happened is me preparing for my anniversary with Adel and unfortunately I've to keep that a secret for now. (╯︵╰,)

Here are very minimal photos of what's going on in my super dull life: 
(And despite it being dull, there are still people reading this space /blush blush/)



My cousins and I camwhoring during a cousin's wedding.
On my wedding day, there will be no karaoke, no huge crowds and there will be air con.
AIR CON.
I will not melt in my own make up on my beautiful day.


lol my niece says hi.



I forgot to take a photo before we started eating but here's the end result
of Thai dinner with my classmates. lol.
Some of my friends were so cute! They actually perspired eating the Tom Yum!! (⌒_⌒;)

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other