Saturday, November 03, 2012

Busier than tea

Hello, it's 2:28 AM and I'm going to do a short update before I head off to bed.

I've been so so busy. And SO sick. My deadline for my assignments are nearing and so I spend almost every minute knocking my brains out.

Doesn't help that my nose is clogged. Yuck.

And if I do have a bit of free time, I'll be working on my upcoming blogshop.
So I have a hell lot on my plate! But it's okay, being busy is pretty good.

I'm so excited for the launch of our new shop. It's got a bit of everything, and it's so so pretty......can't wait to show it you guys.

Dozing off now, goodnight n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other