Tuesday, November 06, 2012

love me like your best friends did

Hello. I'm taking some time to do a proper update.
SO ya! Here are some recent images.


The book I ordered online has finally arrived! Loving it so far. I imagine Augustus to look a bit like
 Logan Lerman. Heh. Maybe cause I'm still not over Perks.


The bookmark I had gotten for my mum arrived as well! It's really lovely, it's a mermaid with some jewels dangling. Mums love these kind of things. 

My team members for a Public Relations assignment. This is probably the most flawless team ever. EVER.
Really proud of ourselves for getting 17 / 20.
 I don't think I ever want to be a PR though.
Even after months of practice, I still get nervous during presentations.



My baby.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other