Saturday, December 15, 2012

mirrorbooth



Had a day out with Adel after a whole week of exams for both of us.
1. Hotel Transylvania was pretty good! The daughter of the dracula is such a pretty animated vampire.

2. Adel is qualified to be a pilot. We're all trying to grasp how a semi-colorblind man was qualified. Proud of my boyfriend though! Kept making jokes that'll he press the wrong colored button in the plane then everyone dies.

3. Wore out my new fav jeansssssss. The color is so pretty, it's really light blue.
Probably going to put them up on Eipsy in the next collection.

I think that's all I've to blog about.
Going for an interview tomorrow... School's ending and I need a job pronto~

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other