Thursday, January 03, 2013

babies & books

Used my camera after so long!!! Missed my baby. 
Hope I remember to bring it out more.
All photos aren't edited or resized, so I apologize in advance if the images take some time to load!


The Tom Riddle Diary that Adel had given to me on our anniversary.
I am thoroughly impressed with myself for frequently updating it.
I used to be pretty bad with keeping diaries.


The first page.


And the most recent page.


My happy wall! It's expanding quickly :-)
I can't wait to use my Diana / DSLR again and put up more pictures.


My niece, Reena, and her tiny toes.


Me inhaling in 2013's air and exhaling hate.
HAha kidding this is not a tumblr post.


Grabbed the closes thing. lol. 
My hands are so weirddddddd.


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other