Tuesday, January 22, 2013

bloopblue

My boyfriend being a boyfriend. 
I like to enter Topshop to yelp at the prices and also to take advantage of their super big mirrors.

This was ma super lazy day. 
My sweater looks slightly too big for me and it awkwardly hangs on my body like a half way peeled banana but it's so cUute.
I love this shade of grey.

Anyway, this was one of the days where I felt really gloomy about a certain issue and  my boyfriend was there to offer hugs and twister fries. 

 Finally met my friends for lunch/dinner. They found this retro japanese place and I didn't eat but damn the atmosphere was neat~ I can't recall the name of the place though!


Had this wrapped for Adel. 

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other