Sunday, April 07, 2013

take you down to paradise

Haven't posted a photo of my cat recently so here is Neko!

Anyway, I've got a job recently at Nine West, a shoe store.

I've worked at both the boutique and the normal store and it's pretty okay! (except for the part where I have to climb ladders). Can't wait for the moolah $$

























Plus, this is the necklace when worn. Grab it now from Eipsy!


I need your help~! What would you like to see on Eipsy next?
  1. One piece swimsuits
  2. Printed skirts
  3. High waist jeans
Comment away on my ask.fm! If you'd like to see other things, write it in the box too! :-)



Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other