Wednesday, May 15, 2013

(?????????????????)



Me and my fav niece, Reena. She's grown so much! A whole year!!



Something I worked on for Eipsy. 
On a side note, I've been helping out a local blogshop to design a website.
I don't think I'll show it to you guys though cause.. you know.. why would i promote someone else's shop...

Oh and I finally got my diploma last week.


Exciting isn't it?

No, not really.
I've no clue what i'm going to do or suppose to do.
I haven't really sat down and even think about it.

I want to enjoy these few years before i start getting serious.
but at the same i've to face reality.


help? (if my life was a book, I think I would have a crappy job at first then end up being CEO of everything. Yeah.)

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other