Saturday, May 18, 2013

coffee n comics

So I had one of the busiest weeks! And i'm so upset the week hasn't even ended yet.

Going to work is TOP of the list why I've been so exhausted. Today I finally got to sleep in but i still had other eipsy related things to do....

I feel like a proper adult.


Shidah and I finally met each other after years (ok, months) of failed planning.





Before we got to Coffee Bean, we entered a cute looking cafe. We were so turned off by the prices so I pretended to have a phone call and we left the cafe quickly. I DON'T KNOW WHY WE DID THAT.

We then dropped by a comic book store cause I wanted to find something for Adel but the workers there kept staring at us!!! Like we didn't know what we were doing!!!

Speaking of Adel, I finally got to touch him.



Virtually.
SObs

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other