Friday, May 31, 2013

(me)

hello ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i want to write more about myself.
so here goes:

Hi! I am Rau. I'm not sure how you stumbled upon this blog but I appreciate you taking time to read my nonsense. I live in Singapore, a very expensive country in Asia and said to be extremely emotionless. I can't wait to finally be 20 or 21 where I'll be allowed to travel with my friends and hopefully, find a place where I'll love and settle down.

I am believed to be a bit of an introvert. I don't like small talk and i'll only feel comfortable with extroverts. I guess that's how my boyfriend and I got along. He and I are in a serious relationship for over a year and a half. My favorite colors used to be black and white but since my boyfriend popped up into my life, i've been frequently wearing his favorite color: Blue. So, literally, he added some colors into my life.


I like to write although I'm not very good at it. I have plenty of dreams and one of them is to publish my own book. I am 19, 163cm tall, and still figuring out my life.



Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other