Sunday, June 02, 2013

my entire relationship in 17 lines

The first time I saw you,
you walked out of a bus with your big beautiful curls of hair
and your skin was fairer than most.

We exchanged hellos
and I listened to your infectious laugh
and I loved how you made me laugh

From then,
most nights we stayed up to talk
about nothing

And soon, you loved me
you filled up the hole in my heart
you accepted my past, my best 
and my worst.

Now, here we stand, 
16000 kilometers apart,
still in love,
and still accepting.

/////

to other bloggers and readers: 
I'd love to see you write regarding your relationship (with family, friends etc)
in less than 20 lines. Link me to it, i'd love to read it x

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other