Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cut me wide open

I never liked blogging or tweeting about my arguments with Adel.

Which is why people assume he and I are a fairytale couple. The beautiful prince chose me. Our days are always happy and joyful with flowers and gifts, even if we're at the other side of the world. What a story.

I guess its time I put away the red curtains.

The boy I love and will forever have a special place in my heart has decided we take a break.

And if by the end of 3 months, we decide, if we want to pick things up again, we'll work it out somehow.

And If not.... Well we'll see how that goes.

I don't know how to feel.

I just need time And ill be ok again.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other