Tuesday, August 20, 2013

get lucky



I went to watch The Conjuring last week!
I've watched a lot of american horror films with my friends from MDIS since they're such big fans of movies and i was really expecting something different from Conjuring since it received good reviews.

But no, the plot was disappointing. Another movie where the house is haunted. Woah, original.
I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars.


Shidah my most precious babe.
I never thought I'd be so close to her! We now put cute emojis beside each other's name in our phone book. (yes we are in a serious relationship)


I didn't know what to caption this on Instagram but i looked like I was heading to school so i put 'Back to Uni!' AND PEOPLE BELIEVED ME AHA I'M SORRY.

I actually went to the post office.


I was allowed to leave work early so I had Indonesian dinner.


Who could this mystery man be?


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other