Sunday, May 04, 2014

the zoo


Azrie turned 23 on 1 May! And since Azrie loves animals way more than he loves me, we went to the zoo.
We were lucky enough to score free tickets~



My boyfriend worked at the zoo once so he knows little tiny facts about the place which made the trip even more interesting! Did you know they had camels back then??? I'd love to ride on one!



HELLO THERE LITTLE BABIES



The little petting zoo was my favourite!!! Look at these fluffy things!! 



I was taking a selfie with this guy when out of nowhere..


HIS FRIEND POPPED BY RIGHT BESIDE ME AND WANTED TO BE INCLUDED IT WAS CUTE



We had fish & co afterwards then went shopping for a birthday gift.  Walking around the whole zoo was so tiring especially with the INSANE weather! 

Once again, Happy birthday Azrie!

P.s/ the slit dress and outerwear i'm wearing will be on sale at Eipsy soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other