Saturday, January 29, 2011

floating through the days

I don't know what today was.

Today was sad.
The weather matched the gloominess.

So I was in the car with my mom
and she asked me some questions
i tried to focus on the song on the radio
but i couldn't and cried and she comforted me and
knows how painful it is and she wants me to be strong.

I nodded and looked out the window, looked at the rain, looked at the passing cars.

I met Nix later on and we talked
Everything was so painful
Reeling in the memories and we kept asking
why
why would they do that

They tell you they love you and talk of the endless future with you in it and run to you to hug you but they disappear before you know it

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other