Wednesday, February 02, 2011

keep clear

I bought this book last weekend with Nix. Have been wanting to read his books since forever! A few of my schoolmates got excited when they saw me holding it.

Hatsumi had a pretty good idea that Nagasawa was sleeping around, but she never complained to him. She was seriously in love, but she never made demands.
"I don't deserve a girl like Hatsumi," Nagasawa once said to me. I had to agree with him.

Kept re-reading those lines.



N level Art coursework.
Meh.


Pandie :3



My Math teacher gave us fortune cookies like she did last year. I'd like to think that this saying is relevant to my life right now.

And every time I open my diary, I'll read the one and only letter he gave me in November.

So I'll be away for a bit. I'll be at a family chalet for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other