Friday, February 04, 2011

LEAVE ME AND NEVER COME BACK YOU!!!

I'm finally home from the chalet oh my gosh
hello there blanket which i don't have to share with anyone. hello nice smelling pillows hello hello hello



  1. We cycled, we played the roughest captain ball and I fell too much and the jeans I love got dirty.

  2. There was Water Polo and I was forced to play and for the first part of the game, I waddled at the side, making sure I was under a shade. THEN I GOT SRZ AND MY TEAM WON.

  3. Oh and the young cute girls had to dance oh my god i danced as good as a tree. People were like DANCE RAUDHAH and I was like SHUT UP YOU I SAID SHUT UP

We had to wear yellow on the second day and I drew Pacman on mine! My dad loves it.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other